Turkey Nutty Buddy Bars
Get ready to gobble these up! Our Fieldstone Bakery’s crunchy wafer bars, layered with peanut butter creme and covered in fudge, make terrific turkeys! All it takes to turn your Nutty Buddy Bars into festive feathered friends is some icing, peanut butter cups, and candy eyes. So go ahead and indulge in a Turkey Nutty Buddy Bar – your taste buds will thank you!
- Fieldstone Bakery Nutty Bars
- Candy Eyes
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Orange, Yellow, and Red Decorative Icing
- Unwrap and separate a Fieldstone Bakery Nutty Buddy Bar for each turkey you’d like to craft.
- At the bottom of each bar put a dab of frosting, then press on a peanut butter cup for the turkey’s head.
- In small sweeping motions leading out from the head and up along its back, use alternating orange, red, and yellow icing lines to create the vibrant fall feathers of the bird.
- Put two tiny dabs of icing where you would like to place the eyes, and then create a tiny orange beak and red wattle.
- Finally, press the candy eyes onto the spots you created in the prior step to finish your creations!