St. Patrick’s Day Fudge Rounds
- Fieldstone® Bakery Fudge Rounds
- White Melting Chocolate
- Variety of Sprinkles
- Green Frosting Food Dye
- Parchment Paper
- Unwrap several Fieldstone® Bakery Fudge Rounds. Set out on parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate in microwave. Follow the directions on the packaging for optimal texture and taste. Melt another bowl of chocolate and add green dye for green chocolate.
- Dip the Fudge Rounds into the melted white or green chocolate. Lay on the parchment paper to dry.
- While the chocolate is still wet, add sprinkles.
- Once the chocolate has set and is hard to the touch, you can add another layer of chocolate in a different color, if desired. Have fun mixing and matching patterns and sprinkles!