Oatmeal Creme Pie Melting Snowmen
Whether they’re for a holiday party or just a fun afternoon snack, these Oatmeal Creme Pie Melting Snowmen treats are sure to be a hit! Simple to put together, and lots of fun to decorate, these festive, wintery snacks take a simple snack cake to a whole new level.
- Oatmeal Creme Pies
- Vanilla frosting
- Food coloring
- Piping bags and tips
- Pretzel sticks
- Mini chocolate chips or sprinkles
- Large marshmallows
- Carefully unwrap the Oatmeal Creme Pie snack cakes and arrange them on a large plate or tray.
- Spread vanilla frosting on one side of each snack cake, creating the effect of melting snow.
- Place one large marshmallow at the top center of each frosted snack cake to for the heads.
- Break the pretzel sticks in half, and gently press them into place.
- Using food coloring, create your colors of choice for the scarves and create a small amount of orange frosting for the piped on “carrot” noses.
- Carefully pipe frosting around the base of each marshmallow to create the scarves.
- Put a small amount of vanilla frosting on the flat surfaces of the mini chocolate chips to hold them in place on the marshmallows to create eyes.
- Use the orange frosting and a small piping tip to pipe on noses.
- Continue to decorate as you wish, and enjoy!