LOVE on a Plate
Here’s a recipe so simple a child could do it, and we recommend they do! Let your creative juices flow (and maybe some apple or orange juice too) with our directions for LOVE on a Plate.
Fieldstone® Bakery Mini Doodles
Fieldstone® Bakery Grains 2 Go Bars
Blueberries, grapes, cherries or any other small fruit
A large strawberry
Chocolate chips or chocolate bar (optional)
Heart-shaped cookie cutter
1. Wash your hands and find a plate in a solid color.
2. Open a bag of Fieldstone® Bakery Mini Doodles and pour them onto the plate.
3. Open a pack of Fieldstone® Bakery Grains 2 Go Bars. Use the heart-shaped cookie cutter to create a heart-shaped Grains 2 Go bar.
4. Sprinkle onto the plate small fruit of your choosing.
5. Melt chocolate in a small bowl in the microwave.
6. Dip Mini Doodles into the melted chocolate and let cool.
7. You now have your canvas, it’s time to make something beautiful! In our example above we used the Fieldstone® Bakery Mini Doodles dipped in chocolate for our L, a strawberry for the O, and cherries for the E, but feel free to switch things up! A heart made from Fieldstone® Bakery Grains 2 Go Bars serves as the perfect V no matter what the other letters are made of.
8. Enjoy a healthy snack with “LOVE” written all over it!
Please tag Fieldstone Bakery on social media so we can see what you and your family create!