Importing an ICS File
After you’ve downloaded the ICS file, you can import them into your calendar.
Click on the File Tab -> Open -> Import
- Click on the File Menu then click on Import and Export
- Highlight “Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)” then click Next
- Choose the location where the iCalendar (.ics) file is saved and Click on Ok.
- Once the file is chosen the data will import to Open as New or Import
- When the Open as New is chosen the file will open as a separate Calendar beside the Personal Exchange Calendar. Click the Import to actually import the data to your calendar.
- Open Google Calendar on a computer. Note: You can only import from a computer, not a phone or tablet.
- In the top right, click Settings Settings > Settings.
- Open the Calendars tab.
- Click Import calendar between the “My calendars” and “Other Calendars” sections.
- Click Choose File and select the file you exported. The file should end in “ics”.
- Choose which calendar to add the imported events. By default, events will be imported into your primary calendar.
- Click Import.
- Choose File > Import.
- Select the file with the events, then click Import.
- Choose the calendar to add the events to.
You can also drag a file with events to Calendar. The events are added to the calendar selected in the calendar list.