Honey Bun Breakfast Sandwich
- Fieldstone® Bakery Honey Bun
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Tablespoon Milk
- 2 Slices Cheese
- Unwrap a Honey Bun and cut it on its side to make the top and bottom of the sandwich. Set aside.
- Crack eggs into bowl and add milk. Stir until mixed.
- Cook egg on stove top at medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until eggs are thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Once eggs are finished, assemble the sandwich: bottom Honey Bun, eggs, cheese, top Honey Bun. Serve immediately.