Whole Grain Rich Gingerbread Snacks
A Year-Round Favorite Snack
Gingerbread Cookies are a nostalgic favorite for the holidays with hints of molasses, cinnamon, and allspice. However, Fieldstone® Bakery’s whole grain-rich, old-fashioned gingerbread snacks complete with icing remain one of our more popular snacks year-round.
Here are some fun activities that pair well with these tasty, individually wrapped snacks:
- Simply serve as a delicious treat.
- Read “The Gingerbread Man” (various authors), followed by a scavenger hunt that ends in the classroom where each individual is rewarded with his/her own gingerbread snack.
- Celebrate National Gingerbread Day on June 5th, every year.
- Decorate Gingerbread Snacks as astronauts, bunny rabbits, superheroes, reindeer, snowmen or let your students/residents create their own unique masterpieces.
- Download a Gingerbread Coloring Page for a fun activity with students and residents:
Gingerbread Seasons Coloring Page
Gingerbread Coloring and Word Find Page
Each snack serving equals one-half bread alternate, contains 90 calories, and has no more than 3 grams of fat. Each case has 8 colorful, retail-ready cartons, containing 16 individually wrapped servings for a total of 128 snacks. The product is manufactured with 120 days shelf life and is approved for freezing.