Friendly Fudge Round Spiders
It makes sense you found these on the “web!” These not-so-scary spiders made from Fieldstone Bakery’s Fudge Rounds are the perfect treat for anyone with a sweet tooth. The fudge-flavored creme between two chocolate cookies, topped with a wave of fudge icing is further topped with pumpkin-orange icing, candy eyes, and a peanut butter cup on top! Whether you’re looking for a Halloween treat or just a delicious dessert, Fieldstone Bakery’s Friendly Fudge Round Spiders are sure to hit the spot.
- Fieldstone Bakery Fudge Rounds
- Candy Eyes
- Peanut Butter Cups
- Orange and Black Decorative Icing
- Unwrap and set out each of your Fieldstone Bakery Fudge Rounds.
- With your brightest orange icing, layer on a base of Halloween orange.
- Press in a peanut butter cup top and center on the icing foundation. This cup will serve as the spider’s body!
- Place candy eyes wherever you decide the front of the spider to be. You don’t have to be scientifically accurate and put eight eyes!
- Using a nozzle, squeeze eight black legs for the spiders, coming from their peanut butter cup bodies and falling along the sides of the orange base.