Chocolate Dipped Nutty Buddys
- Fieldstone® Bakery Nutty Buddys
- Meltable Chocolate Disks
- Nonstick Parchment (Baking) Paper
- Assortment of Sprinkles or Toppings
- Setup a pan with parchment paper where you can place dipped Nutty Buddys to dry.
- Heat chocolate disks until they’re melted, but not boiling. Stir melted chocolate for even heating. Tip: Make sure to melt them in a cup tall enough to dip the Nutty Buddys into them at your desired height.
- Unwrap a Fieldstone® Bakery Nutty Buddy and dip into melted chocolate at desired height.
- Place the dipped Nutty Buddy on to the parchment paper and immediately add sprinkles or any topping you’d like while the chocolate is still sticky.
- Set aside to dry and harden. Place in fridge or freezer to speed process.