Fudge Round Critters
- Fieldstone® Bakery Fudge Rounds
- Different Colored Melting Chocolates
- Fruit Slice Candy
- Candy Eyes
- Fruit Twists (or an equivalent long thin candy)
- Black Frosting
- Parchment Paper
- Unwrap several Fieldstone® Bakery Fudge Rounds. Set out on parchment paper.
- Melt chocolate using either a microwave or stovetop. Follow the directions on the packaging for optimal texture and taste. If you are creating the colors yourself, be sure to use oil-based food coloring. Water-based food coloring with seize the chocolate.
- Dip the Fudge Rounds into the melted chocolate. Lay on the parchment paper to dry.
- While the chocolate is still wet, add fruit slices and twists for legs and wings.
- Once the chocolate has set and is hard to the touch, you can add black frosting to create ladybug dots or bumblebee stripes.
- Stick the candy eyes on using a little bit of black frosting.