Fudge Brownie Trifle
- 1 Carton of Fieldstone Bakery’s Fudge Brownies
- 1 Container Fresh Blueberries
- 1 Container Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Container Whipped Topping, Thawed
- Unwrap each Fudge Brownie and cut each brownie into fourths.
- Wash all fruit and pat dry.
- On the bottom of a serving dish or trifle dish, layer the brownie pieces. Be sure to save a few as a garnish!
- Next, layer the whipped topping, then fruit.
- Garnish with a dollop of whipped topping and any fruit or brownie pieces left over.
- Serve immediately.