Fudge Drizzle Flowers
- Fieldstone Bakery Fudge Drizzle Rolls
- Various colors of Wilton Candy Melts
- Candy-pop sticks
- To make one, layout 6 Candy Melts in a star/flower pattern on wax paper.
- Melt a handful of the same color melts in the microwave. Use melting instructions on back of package. Be sure that the melted candy isn’t too hot or it will take a long time set and stick.
- With a clean knife, cut a Fudge Drizzle Roll into three equal parts. TIP: Lightly microwave the Fudge Drizzle Roll to soften the frosting to reduce breaks.
- Insert candy-pop stick in the bottom of the Fudge Drizzle Roll.
- Dip one edge of the Fudge Drizzle Roll into the bowl of melted candy melts, about 1/3 of the edge of the roll should be covered.
- While melted candy is still hot, set the Fudge Drizzle Roll slice on the star/flower candies set out in step one. Hold until melted candy sets and sticks.