Cheesecake With Strawberry Sauce
- 8 oz creme cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 8 oz prepared whipped topping, thawed
- 1 Fieldstone® Bakery Crimpless Graham Crust
- 1 pint fresh strawberries sliced
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth with an electric mixer.
- Gradually beat in 1/3 cup sugar, sour cream and 2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Put mixture into the graham crust.
- Top with Strawberry Sauce (recipe below)
Strawberry Topping Instructions
- Chop Strawberries
- Combine strawberries, 1/3 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla in a saucepan.
- Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Mash a few strawberries to help produce the syrup.
- Cook until sauce thickens, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Puree about 1/3 of the sauce, then mix back into remaining topping.