Gingerbread Pumpkin Mousse
- 16 Gingerbread Cookies
- 1 Box Pumpkin Cheesecake Instant Pudding and Pie Mix
- 2 Eight Oz. Tubs Whipped Topping Thawed
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Seasoning
- 1 Fifteen Oz. Can Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Caramel Sauce (Optional)
- Unwrap all Gingerbread Cookies. Set aside 4. Crumble the remaining cookies.
- Divide crumbled Gingerbread Cookies into 8 equal amounts. Press cookies into 8 serving dishes.
- Mix pumpkin cheesecake pudding mix, 1 tub thawed whipped topping, canned pumpkin, and 2 teaspoons pie seasoning together until well blended.
- Using gallon freezer bag, fill with pumpkin mousse and zip top closed. Cut one corner of bag and pipe mousse onto the crumbled gingerbread. Garnish with remaining whipped topping, a sprinkle of nutmeg and slices of gingerbread cookies. Caramel sauce makes a nice optional garnish, too.