Granola Bars from Scratch
- 1 cup raw oatmeal
- 2 cups Fieldstone® Bakery Original Granola Cereal
- 1/2 cup ground walnuts
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups natural unsalted peanut butter (chunky style)
- Oil a 9×11 baking sheet.
- Place all dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the wet ingredients and form into a firm paste. You may need to add more peanut butter or honey if the mixture is too dry.
- Press the mixture into the oiled container.
- Cover the pressed mixture with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Cut into 36 bars and serve.
- Store extras in an airtight container or wrap individually in plastic and store in the refrigerator.